Be recognized as a company that partners with Foothills United Way to provide life changing resources to Boulder and Broomfield Counties!
A partnership with Foothills United Way allows you to share in United Way’s trusted brand and expand your company’s marketing as an expression of your commitment to our community.
We encourage businesses to consider a Corporate Sponsorship in addition to supporting our work at Foothills United Way. Sponsorship opportunities can include monetary support, in-kind donations for goods or services, and/or hosting fundraising events to benefit Foothills United Way and our initiatives.
- Be recognized as a company that is partnering with innovative programing locally and driving collaboration across all sectors in the community!
- Market your company alongside Foothills United Way to demonstrate your commitment to improving your community!
- Highlight your company and connect with over 1,100 volunteers at our annual Day of Caring!
- Show your community engagement by sponsoring events for our highest donors, young professionals group, and community summits!
Benefits of Sponsorship
In addition to making a considerable difference in our community, Annual Corporate Sponsorship provides added public visibility to your company. Sponsorships begin at $2,500 and benefits can include:
· Have your logo featured on our new website.
· Have your company featured in our newsletter (12,000+ reach).
· Featured Newsletter Articles about your company.
· Blog posts written to highlight your company’s commitment to our community.
· Sponsored Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook posts of your company and employees in the community.
· Sponsored video to engage supporters in your collaboration with United Way.
· Be highlighted at our ENGAGE (Foothills United Way Young Professionals Group).
· Be recognized by our highest donors at a Tocqueville fundraising event.
· Have your logo on our Volunteer Connection Holiday Guide
· Create a customized impact report for your company!
· Be a featured company on our Volunteer Connections Webpage.
· 2018 newspaper placement including a full-page ad for Day of Caring.
· Display your name at community events.
· Co-Branding on swag and promotional gifts.
· Social media recognition and impact stories of your company.
· Day of Caring promotion by banner, table, t-shirt logo (1,000+ volunteers).
We can help you craft a recognition package that best suits your organization's marketing needs!
Deadline for sponsorship notification to Foothills United Way is August 1st, 2018. For more information or to become a sponsor, please contact Frank Watson Frank.Watson@UnitedwayFoothills.org
Our vision is a community working together in which all people can achieve their full potential.
Be a Leader in Your Community.