Foothills United Way's Tocqueville Society aims to...
• Change lives through philanthropic leadership focused on three building blocks for a better life: Strengthening Families for Early Childhood Success, Attainable Housing, and Community Resilience.
• Communicate the vital role of personal philanthropic action in creating long-lasting change.
• Make significant investments in leading-edge solutions that represent coordinated, evidence-based action.
• Strengthen the effectiveness and reputation of area efforts through a network of like-minded leaders across the globe.
• Joining a global network of philanthropic leaders who are engaged locally to create positive, long-lasting change
• Gathering for informal discussions with elected leaders, economic experts, and innovators
• Partnering with a quality organization, ensuring that one’s gifts, voice, and time are effectively invested locally to maximize impact
• Invitations to attend national, regional, and worldwide gatherings of Tocqueville and Million-Dollar Roundtable Members
Tocqueville Societies in Boulder & Broomfield counties
The Tocqueville Society is a powerful group of philanthropic leaders who invest $10,000 or more annually in Foothills United Way. The Foothills United Way Tocqueville Society has been growing rapidly and has tripled in size. While sharing a collective passion for making a difference by investing in the community, these leaders of the community devote time, talent, and funds to create long-lasting changes by tackling our communities’ most serious issues.
Your Tocqueville Society donation to Foothills United Way can be applied to promote child care programs in Boulder and Broomfield counties. Foothills United Way can provide you a 50% Colorado state tax credit for your contribution. Learn More About the Colorado Child Care Tax Credit Here
For more information please contact:
Gwen Farnsworth, Director of Leadership Giving and Donor Relations
Thank you to everyone who attended our recent Tocqueville event “Revving Up for the Future!” Supporters and friends from Boulder and Broomfield Counties gathered to celebrate our impact in early childhood success while admiring unique and vintage cars.
This event focused on our Dream Big collaborative, a partnership of 9 organizations working to develop a streamlined approach for the success of all children in our community. Did you know that 1 in 4 children in our area live at or near the poverty line? With your help we can continue to raise awareness and support for our work, ensuring that all children in our community have access to the resources they need to succeed.
We are proud to have incredible members of our Tocqueville Society who generously support the collaborative work at Foothills United Way. We are grateful to Terry and Noel Hefty for graciously hosting this event. It is with your support and generosity that we can achieve so much in our three impact areas.