In order to invest in the resources and relationships necessary to realize Foothills United Way’s vision of a community working together in which all people can reach their full potential, we offer four types of grants that allow conversations to happen, deepen collaboration efforts, grow community initiatives and make communities resilient.
To learn more about our funded initiatives, click here.
Community Resilience Grants | Foothills United Way is targeting the development of community resilience by awarding grants to partners able to address the needs of residents vulnerable to or living in crisis because of a deficiency in both resources and relationships. Additional information will be available in late spring.
- To see examples of previously funded Community Resilience Grants, click here.
- For Grant Guidelines, click here.
- To learn more about the Community Conversation Grants Guidelines, click here.
- To see the Community Conversation Workbook, click here
- To apply for a Community Conversation Grant, click here
Emerging Partnership Planning Grants | These grants support groups with costs related to strategic planning consultation and facilitation, convening partners, documentation of planning and creating an information sharing system for their partnership.
- Emerging Partnership Planning Grant Information
- Emerging Partnership Planning Grant Application
- Emerging Partnership Planning Grant Budget Worksheet
To learn about our current Grantee, check out this blog!
Impact Initiative Grants | Foothills United Way intends to drive community transformation through grants to groups with LIVE UNITED Collaboration status to cover direct program implementation, initiative backbone functions and paid staff time to coordinate collaborative program planning and service delivery.
- To see examples of previously funded Impact Initiative Grants, click here.
- Impact Initiative Grant Information
- Impact Initiative Grant Application
- Budget Information